Oc_moon was basically a more true to heart Harvest moon type Co-op map. Most of the design elements were based off of Oc_Harvest. The map’s name was made Moon to complete the Harvest.
Moon got it’s start because I was more or less inspired by Oc_Harvest to make my own type of harvest map. The map began development as a co-op with a peer developer, Postawa, and we both planned out and designed the map contents. Postawa later dropped from the project because of schooling and I continued the project for over one year before I stopped. Currently, the map exists as a test map for my displacements and I/O systems. This map will never be released as I doubt I’ll ever finish it.
This map is currently in Development Hell, check back at the main page blog for more information regaurding Project Moon.
- Harvest type game mode
- Used wood and points as currency
- Same town and landscape layout as Harvest Moon: Back to Nature
- Contained Animals Cows and Chickens
- Cooking I/O system
- House upgrade system/Farm upgrade
- Stamina system (Inc. Eating food and Sleeping overnight)
- Day/night mode
- Working house objects(Tv,Radio, bathtub, sink, clock)
- Storage system
- Teleport system
- Blacksmith upgrading weapons system
- Mining system
- Fishing System
- Natural Respawn system
- Vendor Times
- Day of the week and callender system
- Weather modes (Including Rain, and Disaster mode)
- Field Degeneration
Only half of these features were constructed, but all these were planned and I/O systems laid out.